There are different tools that you can use to communicate with your subconscious self. Beyond the pendulum, the tarot cards can help you to develop your spiritual man. Understanding the deck of tarot cards and the signs and symbols that they give you can help to increase your intuition as you grow. Using the tarot cards can help you to be in touch with your subconscious self.
No one is quite sure where the tarot cards started because there is different evidence that suggests where it originated. Some believe it was in ancient Egypt while others believe it was from the Gypsies or even that it started in Italy.
It doesn’t matter where the cards started but just that you use them to guide you through your life. When you use the tarot cards, they can help you to figure out who you are and can help you to look at your life and your goals. You can look deep inside of yourself and develop your own perception of what this world has for you.
Some believe that the tarot cards are the “Bible of Satan,” because it opens people up to self-knowledge and helps them to become enlightened. Some people even use them to predict the future.
Understanding the Tarot Deck
There are two kinds of tarot cards the Minor Arcana and the Major Arcana with there being 78 cards total. Arcana is a Latin word that means to have secrets. The cards are all filled with deep meanings and each of the images mean something different. The cards have numbers 0 to 21 and each of the images will work with your subconscious to help you to find out how the card relates to things in your life or spiritual life.
All of the images of the tarot cards have different symbols. They are images and symbols that work with your subconscious mind to guide you and to give you information.
The Minor Arcana have four different suits including the Wands, Pentacles, Swords or Cups. They have different meanings and symbols, and they are based on who you are. The wands for example work with the fire element and they mean that you are creative and energetic. The pentacles work with the earth element, and they mean material things. The cups work with the water element, and they are your emotions, and the swords work with the air element, and they are about your intellect.
When you focus on these cards, it can help you to figure out your psychic gifts and if you are telepathic, it can build on this. You can see that your energy will grow as you look at the cards and you listen to what your intuition is telling you about the meanings of them.
Working with the Tarot Cards
As you shuffle the cards you have to clear your mind and be ready to get answers. Then you need to ask questions based on what is going on in your life. The cards can help you to understand your higher self and as you choose the cards you will need to concentrate and to draw the card with an interpretation.
The cards work with your soul and helps you to understand your life journey.
Symbols of the Tarot Card
Here are some of the cards and their meanings:
- The Fool: This can mean a new beginning.
- The Magician: Works with your subconscious and symbolizes a journey.
- The High Priestess: Means that you listen to your intuition and let it guide you.
- The Empress: This card can mean peace and harmony.
- The emperor: It means you want to be in control.
- The Hierophant: This means spirituality and moral guide.
- The Lovers: How you see your relationship with yourself and others.
- The Chariot: The direction you take in your life.
- The Strength: How your spiritual awakening works with your heart.
- The Hermit: When you need to look deeper in your life.
- Wheel of Fortune: Needing a new cycle.
- Justice: Balancing good and evil in your life.
- The Hangman: Standing still or letting things go.
- Death: Change and development.
- Temperance: Having peace and harmony.
- The Devil: Seeing your shadow self.
- The Tower: Challenging your belief system.
- The Star: Healing.
- The Moon: When you trust your intuition.
- The Sun: Having happiness and love.
- Judgement: Your rebirth or your resurrection.
- The World: A cycle that comes to an end.
Oracle cards are similar to tarot cards, but they are based around angels and are not as complicated.
Runes are another way that you can work with your subconscious. These are from Old Germany, and they are rocks or stones that have different advice or secrets that come in the form of numbers or characters. There are 24 that are divided into octaves.
The young runes are part of the childhood where you can learn and experience things in your life and where you can develop your higher self.
These runes are divided into energy, magnetism and they are reversible that means that they have a positive meaning.
What do the Runes Mean?
- Fehu: Abundance.
- Uruz: Working with the earth and having good health.
- Thurisaz: Changes, looking within.
- Ansuz: Communicating and being creative.
- Raido: Going through new things, following destiny.
- Kenaz: Cognition and looking at the beginning of life.
- Gebo: Exchanging, having balance and love.
- Wunjo: Friendship and peace.
- Hagala: Changes.
- Nauthiz: Lacking, being patient.
- Isa: Suspension, being stuck in place.
- Jera: Justice.
- Eihwas: Enduring, changing directions.
- Perthro: Something hidden or a mystery.
- Algiz: Help and support.
- Sowulo: Victorious, fulfilling your goals.
- Telwaz: Finding your purpose.
- Berkana: Birth, energy, female, beginnings.
- Ehwaz: Loyal or finding a partner.
- Mannaz: Families, community.
- Laguz: Looking inside.
- Inguz: Processes of life.
- Othila: Homeland, going home.
- Dagaz: Light or the day.
I Ching is a Chinese system that has horizontal lines, and the lines can be broken or solid. Each symbolizes your yin and yang, and the hexagrams have an upper and lower part called the trigrams. These all have different meanings and patterns.
There are different tools that you can use to open up your subconscious and each person communicates with themselves differently. You can try different tools of divination or even things such as a muscle test or a kinesiological test.
How Do the Tests Work?
Our body keeps all of the experiences that we have in our subconscious. These change when you are stressed or when you feel pressured. The experiences with stress or with peace work in your muscles and are strong.
You can do this test with one or two loops or a finger, a snap test, fingertip test or even the elbow test. Ask a question for your body that can answer with a yes or no. Ask something that is obvious to test yourself and to see if your body is able to answer it.
One way you can test is to do the fingertip test. This is when you grip your thumb and middle finger and form a circle. Bend your index finger of the other hand and try to disconnect the circle that you made. If you can do this without it being hard then the sentence that you say isn’t true.
Another thing you can do to test this is to face north and meditate on your aura. Close your eyes and rub your hands together and then put them on your kidneys. Ask yourself a question out loud and let your body lean. If it goes forward it means yes and if you lean back, it means no.
No matter which kind of test that you decide on you need to know that the results aren’t always real. If you are going through high stress or tiredness, then your test might not work properly. This happens the same with tarot cards, I Ching, runes or anything else.